- 2 Quarts of Canned Sliced Peaches
- ¾ Cup of Sugar
- ¾ Cup of Water
- 3 Tsp of Cornstarch
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- 6 Tbsp of Butter
- ¾ Cup of Condensed milk
Dutch-Oven w/ Lid, Can-opener, Re-sealable plastic bag
- Preheat Dutch-Oven to 250 degrees.
- Dump Peaches and juice into D.O.
- Dissolve cornstarch into water and stir into peaches
- Sprinkle Sugar on top, covering the surface
- Cover and Simmer
- Mix all ingredients except milk in a large bowl.
- Add about half the milk and mix.
- Mix in more milk as needed until a soft dough is formed.
- Pat the dough out onto a floured board until it is ½ inch thick.
- Cut into ½ inch wide strips.
- Open the Dutch-Oven and crisscross the strips on the peaches.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes until crust is browned.
- Serves 8-10 hungry campers