Little Guy Max
Changing the light trailer game, again.
Starting at just 3,010 pounds, the Max comes standard with an abundance of deluxe features and a refined exterior style. With an impressive 6’7” interior height, the Max’s versatile cabin space incorporates lush materials to sleep and live comfortably, and thoughtful details – from ample storage and charging outlets to innovative entertainment features and LED lighting – the interior is an adventure all by itself.
Customize available color and trim options with the Color Builder.
The outside of the Max sports our unique teardrop shape, with a wide array of thoughtful touches that help make your adventure a little bit easier. The Max is designed to deliver maximum style on the road and maximum ease-of-use during setup.
- Premium 15" Tires
- Custom Tubular Steel Chassis
- LED Porch Lighting
- Optional Thule Crown Awning
- 2" Rear Receiver
- Large Pass-Through Storage
- Magnetic Latches
- 7 Insulated Dual Pane Windows
- Ultra-Durable Construction
- Exterior Entertainment Center
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Electric Brake Dexter Axle
The Max features custom light maple 100% hardwood cabinetry with dovetail joints, a true queen-size bed and master bed entertainment center, dedicated pantry and wardrobe spaces, wetbath, shower, and a marine style toilet. The Max's interior is designed to deliver maximum comfort and maximum happiness.
- 100% Hardwood Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 2 Burner Glass Top Stove
- Full Height Kitchen Pantry
- 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted A/C
- LED Panel Control Center
- LED Accent Lighting
- Queen Size Master Bed
Entertainment in Spades
The Little Guy Max is an entertainment powerhouse. The centerpiece is the entertainment center, featuring 3-zone controllable audio, Bluetooth audio, DVD playback, and much more. Along with an interior TV center, and an external mount, the Max gives you all the entertainment features you're looking for.
- Exterior Speakers
- Exterior TV Mount
- Exterior HDMI/Coaxial
- Over the Air HD Antenna
- 24" Bedroom TV
- 3-Zone Audio Output
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- DVD Playback
Climate & Safety
Live comfortably and stay safe with all the modern climate and safety features of the Little Guy Max. Simple climate controls on the A/C and furnace are thoughtfully designed. LED lights throughout the model will reassure you, even on the darkest of nights.
- 13,500 BTU Roof Mounted Air Conditioning
- 16,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
- LED Entry Assist Handle, Step Light, Porch Light
- Optional 6’3” Thule Awning w/ LED Strip Light
- Propane & Carbon Monoxide Detector
With space at a premium, the Max's full wetbath makes the most of every inch. The full residential shower with adjustable faucet head, and the marine style toilet, bring everything together in a simple, convenient package.
- Generously Sized Wetbath
- Full Residential Style Floor-to-Ceiling Surround
- Waterproof Toilet Paper Holder
- Adjustable Shower Head Fixture
- Marine Style Toilet with Taller Profile
A Cozy Kitchen
Cooking great meals is one of the best parts of camping. The Max lets you craft your favorite dishes with ease. With plenty of counter space, a floor-to-ceiling pantry, a residential style sink, and a 2-burner glass top stove, the possibilities are endless.
- Wilsonart ThinScape® Galley and Dinette Table Tops
- 8" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Residential Style High Rise Faucet with Sprayer
- 2 Burner Glass Top Stove with Electric Ignition
- Stainless Steel Microwave
- Full Height Pantry with Adjustable Shelves
- 4 Cubic Ft. Stainless Steel Refrigerator
It's Just Better
Your favorite new trailer is now a favorite of the RV industry. RV Pro Magazine named Little Guy Max 'Best of Show' at the RVIA National RV Trade Show in the Travel Trailer category.
RV Pro writes:
"The Little Guy Max [...] marries the best features of old-school teardrop trailers with the modern design and creature comforts that RVers want in a coach today. And the amount of storage space is impressive for the trailer’s size."
This honor is a testament to the exceptional quality and attention to detail our production crew puts in to each unit. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with your local dealer and Build Your Max.
Upgrade Your Max
Protect your trailer with covers, accessories and more from the Teardrop Shop.
The all-weather cover protects your trailer when it's not in use, and it's custom made for the Max.
- Custom designed for the Max
- Heavy duty fabrics with a 3 year warranty
The Roads We Roam
Kerry and Russ along with their two dogs took our question "What are you waiting for?" to heart and left it all behind to start an adventure of a lifetime! Little Guy Trailers hopes you'll join them as they explore the nomadic life as a family living the RV lifestyle on The Roads We Roam.
7 Insulated Dual Pane Windows
- Integrated Shades & Blinds
- Wider opening degree than traditional RV windows
- Darker tint for privacy and interior temperature control
- Integrated Storage Throughout Dinette
- Marine Grade Vinyl Seat Covers
- Converts To Single Bed
- Stereo, Bluetooth, MP3, MP4, DVD
- LED Accent Dimming Controls
- LED Touch Tank Level Monitoring
- Switch Controls for Int/Ext Lights
- Water Tank & Heater Controls
Smart Storage Design
- Cubbies Tucked in Every Corner
- Cabinets Above Sink and Fridge
- Pots & Pans Drawer Under Fridge
- Full-Length Garment Closet & Shelves
Closet Area Storage
|Closet (2 Adjustable Shelves + Hanging Rod)||17.5"||60"||24"||14.58 cu ft.|
|Drawer Under Bed||23"||8"||19"||2.02 cu ft.|
|Open Cubby Over Fridge||23"||13"||18"||3.11 cu ft.|
|Drawer Under Fridge||21.5"||11"||19"||2.60 cu ft.|
|22.32 cu ft. Total|
Dining Area Storage
|Under Right Bench||21.5"||16"||32"||6.37 cu ft.|
|Under Left Bench||9"||16"||32"||2.67 cu ft.|
|Behind Left Bench||5"||10.5"||31"||0.94 cu ft.|
|9.98 cu ft. Total|
- DVD, CD, USB, Bluetooth, Aux
- AM, FM, Weatherband
- Interior & Exterior Audio Controls
- Remote Control
- Download Manual
4.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- Automatic LP Ignition System
- Adjustable Door Bins
- Defrost Water Drain System
- Positive Lock Door Handles
|Upper Cupboard (Over Sink)||24"||13.5"||13"||2.44 cu ft.|
|Apron Fold Out||18"||3"||1.5"||0.05 cu ft.|
|Lower Cupboard (Under Sink)||23.5"||24"||24"||7.83 cu ft.|
|Top Drawer (Under Cooktop)||20"||6"||19"||1.32 cu ft.|
|Middle Drawer (Under Cooktop)||20"||6"||19"||1.32 cu ft.|
|Bottom Drawer (Under Cooktop)||20"||6"||11"||0.76 cu ft.|
|Pantry Top (1 Adjustable Shelf)||13"||24"||24"||4.33 cu ft.|
|Pantry Bottom (2 Adjustable Shelves)||13"||42"||24"||7.58 cu ft.|
|25.64 cu ft. Total|
* All weights are starting points for the base models without common or mandatory factory options.
Exterior Feature Summary
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years Structural, 1 Year Base
- Premium 15" tires with 1 year warranty with 1 year roadside assistance program
- Tubular steel chassis construction
- Rubber torsion axle with electric brakes
- 2 inch rear receiver for bike rack accessory
- Friction hinge entry door with sliding screen
- Aluminum entry step
- Large pass-through storage. 13x30 magnetic latch compression style baggage doors for larger items with 30 cubic feet of storage.
- Aluminum framed sidewalls and roof
- Composite paneling in sidewalls and roof
- Block foam insulation in walls and roof
- One-piece, seamless fiberglass roof
- 7 Euro-style, insulated, dual paned acrylic windows with integrated shades and screens
- King® OTA HD Antenna
- Exterior speakers
- Exterior TV mount (after-market adapter not included)
Interior Feature Summary
- 100% Maple hardwood cabinetry with dovetail construction. No MDF or wrapped cabinets!
- 8" deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- 2 burner glass top stove with electric ignition
- Stainless steel microwave
- Full height (floor-to-ceiling) kitchen pantry with adjustable shelves
- Full size dinette converts to comfortably sleep 3 total. Creates a 32" x 76" bed
- 13,500 BTU Roof Mount Air conditioning
- LED accent lighting throughout kitchen and dinette with dimmer switch
- 4 cubic foot stainless steel refrigerator
- 60" x 80" Queen master bed. Local/custom made to our specs.
- Custom made master bed entertainment center featuring 24" 12V Jensen® TV and speakers
- Marine-style push button locks on large storage drawers
- Rough Rider Package
(15" Off-road tires, 2.5" axle riser)*
- 100W Flexible Zamp™ Solar Panel
- 200W Flexible Zamp™ Solar Panel
- Jack-It™ Bike Carrier
- Furrion™ Wireless Observation System
- Thule™ Awning
- Back up camera bracket and prep
- Smart Jack
* Not designed for extreme off-road use.Download Brochure
Upgrades & Options
Ask your dealer to include any of the options below when placing your order.
Zamp™ Solar Power
- Panel Size: 41.5" x 21.5" x 0.5"
- 100-Watt Power Output
- Generates 5.62 Amps
- 25-Year Output Warranty
The Max comes prepped for solar power. Simply add a Zamp™ 100-Watt Flexi Roof Panel and you're all set! Ask your dealer about Zamp™ Solar Power when placing your order.
Jack-It™ Bike Carrier
- Fits All Bike Frames
- 25 Lbs. Total Weight
- Will Not Void Chassis Warranty
- Fits perfectly on the Max!
Have you ever wished you could see your bikes from the rear view of your tow vehicle? With the Jack-It™ bike carrier you can! Ask your dealer about the Jack-It™ bike carrier when placing your order.
Rough Rider Package
- 15" Off-Road Tires & Wheels
- 2.5" Axle Riser for Added Clearance
- Available Option on all Maxes
Go a little rugged with the Rough Rider Package. Add heavy-duty tires and an axle riser to gain ground clearance in those tough spots. Ask your dealer to add the Rough Rider Package when placing your order.
Thule™ Crown Awning
- 6'3" Wide
- Full LED Strip Light
- Retractable with Supports
Add a little shade to your outdoor adventures with the optional, retractable, 6'3" Thule awning.
Experience the Max in 3D.Experience in 3D
Build & price a Max near you.Build Your Max
Do Some Research
Chat with owners on our Facebook group.Join Our Facebook Group
Designed & Built by Xtreme Outdoors in Somerset, Pennsylvania
The Little Guy Max is manufactured by Xtreme Outdoors in Somerset, PA at a 75k sq. ft. facility employing about 80 people with 20-30 years of RV manufacturing experience.
Please note: All options and design features are subject to change. Please check with your local dealer for most recent options available. Xtreme Outdoors and Little Guy Trailers reserve the right to make changes to product pricing and specifications at any time.