- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 1-2/3 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 8 to 10 hamburger buns, split
- Dutch-Oven w/ Lid
- Re-sealable plastic bag
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef, onion, celery and green pepper until meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain.
- Add the Ketchup, Brown Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Steak Sauce, Garlic Salt, Ground Mustard, Paprika and Crushed Tomatoes.
- Stir and let Simmer, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon about ½ cup meat mixture onto each bun.